The COVID-19 pandemic has reshaped our daily lives and how we conduct business. During this trying period, Goldbell has taken measures to ensure we remain your trusted partner for industrial vehicle and financial services needs.
We have adopted MOH’s recommendation for social distancing and implemented the following measures to safeguard the well-being and safety of our employees and customers:
- Split-team arrangements at our service centres; and working from home where we can
- Increasing the frequency and depth of our cleaning routines
- Overseas travel restrictions and minimising face-to-face meetings for employees; replacing with video or teleconferencing where possible
- Screening office visitors and registering their temperature and past travel schedules
- Regular employee advisories – situational updates and hygiene practices
- Issued personal thermometers and ensuring that hand sanitisers and surgical masks are available to employees; twice-daily temperature screening for employees
We will continue to do our absolute best to serve your industrial vehicles needs and financial services needs.
We seek your understanding that at times we may take longer than usual to answer your call or reply your messages amidst the precautionary measures taken. We seek your understanding that these are necessary to safeguard everyone’s well-being.
We will continue to review our measures and adapt as the situation evolves. Please take care and stay safe. #SGUnited