One-stop Distributor for
Air Compressor & Generators
SUPPORTING FLEETS OF
CORPORATE TITANS FOR 40 YEARS
Early detection of vehicle fault leading to reduction of downtime.
Improve fuel consumption by managing unnecessary idling and unauthorized usage of assets.
Elevate safety standard of your fleet by managing driver behavior.
Standardise operations by dealing with one service provider to improve efficiency.
Greater cost savings with our bundled service offerings.
Tap on 40 years of domain expertise
across vehicles, equipment and financing for an optimal fleet.
Get insights from your fleet data to
improve cost efficiency.
Enjoy fuel savings with the 3 major
petroleum brands in Singapore.
Take advantage of our economies of scale.
YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR TOTAL COST ACROSS YOUR BUSINESS OPERATIONS WITH US.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are air compressors?
Air compressors play an important role in supplying power in our modern manufacturing processes and civilisation. It converts power into potential energy stored in pressurised air using electric motors, diesel or gasoline engines. By forcing air into storage tanks, the pressure is increased until the tank pressure reaches its upper limit. Kinetic energy is released when the air compressor is turned on and is used for several applications – filling gas cylinders, supplying air to divers, powering HVAC control systems, powering pneumatic tools and more.
What are the advantages of using compressed air?
There are many advantages of using compressed air as compared to other power sources.
– Improved safety as potential electric shocks are reduced
– Pneumatic tools weigh less than electric tools
– Compressors can be made mobile and are, therefore, more flexible
– Compressed air can be regulated, allowing for various pressure range
– The initial purchase cost of pneumatic tools are lesser than electric or hydraulic tools
– Distribution systems for compressed air are easier and cheaper to install
– Pneumatic tools require less maintenance and downtime
– Pneumatic tools release less heat due to the lack of motor and electricity needed
– In the event of any incidents, compressed air leakage will not contaminate a workplace
What are generators?
Industrial generators ensure that continuous power is supplied in the event of electrical grid failure.
What are the benefits of a generator?
Here are the benefits of an industrial-quality genset:
– Fuel efficient
– Design is scalable and robust
– Automatic or manual paralleling available
– Automatic loading control
– Local or remote operation available
– Environmentally-friendly due to low emissions
SATISFIED CLIENT STORIES